Nearly every business that moves offices tries to achieve this with zero disturbance to their regular day-to-day small business.
A specific goal is often to attempt to produce the relocation as clear to clients as you can. Certainly, in an extremely competitive world, nobody needs things like customer service standards to drop below acceptable levels only because you’ve transferred your company from 1 workplace to another.
But, in addition, it is important to be sensible. Since many workplace removals are completely successful and prove to have practically zero disturbance to the consumer base worried, it’s a fact of life there occasionally are glitches or things which quite just’go wrong’.
So, instead of simply hoping for the very best and rushing out heaps of explanations and apologies if there be a problem, it’s much better to attempt to handle your clients’ expectations beforehand.
Here are some suggestions which you might discover useful.
- Prevent doing nothing about the premise that which will be OK. Accept that there’s always the probability of being an issue someplace which may wind up being visible to your clients.
- Communicate to each one of your clients beforehand, the fact you will be altering address and when appropriate, telephone numbers, etc..
- In that communication, create a commitment to minimizing any adjustments to the way that they manage your organization or your own support levels – but prevent persuading unconditional guarantees that nothing can change.
- In fact, most individuals are well disposed and they’ll be ready to take the strange delay in receiving brooklyn movers answers to their emails (etc.) through an office relocation, providing the disruptions do not go on for too long and they’re currently quite satisfied with your usual service levels.
- While clients, especially if they’re forewarned, may take delays in responding to questions or supplying advice, they are going to have very little tolerance for receiving no replies to telephone calls or being not able to access your site. Your commercial movers could also have the ability to give useful advice here.
- Compose or contact your customers to let them know when you’re in your new assumptions and also to confirm the transfer goes well. It is a wise PR thought to thank them for their comprehension during your move even though, in fact, there was no disturbance in your providers.
The fundamental purpose here is to be certain your customer base will not obtain any unexpected surprises or shocks.